1. Top speed into the tack, keep it flat.
2. Step back behind the elastic, uncleat the main. Bend
your knees to enable you to stand up as you head up.
3. Stand up and unhook by sweeping your front hand down.
4. Pass the tiller around the back and step across the
boat. Steer through the wind.
5. Step forward and let the main sail out. This stops you
getting in irons or being blown over.
6. Change over your tiller hands. The mainsheet and tiller
are now in the same hand. Hook on with your front hand.
7. Sheet on as you step out.
When you want the best ...
you can have it
The MUSTO Skiff is marketed
world wide by Ovington Boats.
Please contact us on +44 191 257 6011 or
email us for more details.
Below are our key suppliers
© 2002 - 2016 All rights reserved. Ovington Boats Limited :
: Terms and
This site was designed and
Force 5 Marketing.
trading as Marketing on a Shoestring