1. Over sheet the kite to slow down the boat and keep the
kite tidy. Let the main sail out.
2. Stay on course, sit on the rack and then reach over to
uncleat the kite halyard. Or bear off onto a run.
3. On a reach allow the kite to blow half way down. If you
are on a run pull on the downhaul before releasing the
kite in order to depower it.
4. Bag it quick, before you run over it. Standing gives
you a longer pull and better balance.
5. Once bagged, tidy away the kite sheets into the middle
of the boat.
The timing of the drop is critical. Too soon or too late
will cost you in a race.
When you want the best ...
you can have it
The MUSTO Skiff is marketed
world wide by Ovington Boats.
Please contact us on +44 191 257 6011 or
email us for more details.
Below are our key suppliers
© 2002 - 2016 All rights reserved. Ovington Boats Limited :
: Terms and
This site was designed and
Force 5 Marketing.
trading as Marketing on a Shoestring